Ucchas Engineering specializes in energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and long-lasting Solid State Lighting solutions for commercial and industrial applications including warehouses, factories, office buildings, college campuses, hotels, hospitals, parking garages, and parking lots.
LED technology, also known as Solid State Lighting – SSL, has been around for some time but only for lower wattage lighting like flashlights, and decorative residential indoor and outdoor lighting. As a result of rapid developments in the industry, it’s now the dawn of the LED Era for commercial applications of LED technology in interior and exterior lighting.
According to The U.S. Department of Energy, “Solid-state lighting is a pivotal emerging technology that promises to fundamentally alter and improve lighting systems – and buildings – of the future. No other lighting technology offers our nation so much potential to conserve electricity, at a time when our nation needs bold solutions to achieve greater energy independence.”
Advantages of Solid-State Lighting
Saves Energy: LED Flood light consumes a fraction of the electricity compared to incandescent and gas-based lights to produce the same amount of light, resulting in dramatic savings of electricity costs. Simple payback from one to five years is common depending on the type of lights replaced and daily usage.
Saves the Environment: Unlike traditional lamps, LED Flood light contains NO hazardous gases dangerous to humans and our planet. Furthermore, LED lighting reduces greenhouse gases by 1.6 pounds of Carbon Dioxide pollution is avoided from power plants for each kilowatt-hour -kWh saved by LED lighting.
Saves Maintenance Costs: LED Floodlight has long life spans and requires no ballast, thus reducing the labor and material costs associated with repairing and replacing incandescent, fluorescent, metal-halide, and sodium lamps and fixtures.
1. LED Flood light can save 80% energy compared with traditional bulbs or halogen lamps.
2. LED Floodlight has no flickering which eliminates eye discomfort caused by the traditional lamps.
3. Extremely low maintenance costs.
4. Long lifespan of more than 50,000 hours.
5. No UV and IR radiation, no lead, mercury, and other pollution.
6. Luminous efficiency up to 100 lm/w, various color temperature available, high color rendering index
7. Solid-state, high shock-resistant
8. Low power consumption, high intensity
Available Now: 10watt to 500watt both AC & DC.